Carnac The Magnificent delivers the Phoenix real estate market report – October 2019 like only Carnac can. He, in his divine ways, is able to ascertain the market trends with a quirky and enlightening twist.
📣 Carnac’s Greater Phoenix Housing Market Predictions october 2019
Today’s Phoenix Real Estate Market Report – October2019 is packed with graphs, charts, and commentary provided by the omnipotent and insightful Carnac The Magnificent. Carnac delivers over and over again with supreme accuracy. Listen and watch as Carnac reveals today’s hidden secret market facts. See the charts below for more details.
- 📣 Carnac's Greater Phoenix Housing Market Predictions october 2019
- 👀 See What Homes in Your Neck of the Woods are Fetching
- 🗓 Months of Supply
- ⏳ Days on Market
- 📊 Volume of Annual Sales
- 🦃 Monthly Annual Sales Price Per Square Foot
- 🏘 Active Number of Listings in Phoenix -Years Compared
- 💲 Average List to Close Price
- 📈 Real Estate Statistics: National Stats
- 💰 Average Sales Price for Condos
- 📆 Months of Condo Inventory Supply in Greater Phoenix
- ⌚️ Average Time on Market for Condos in Greater Phoenix (over the last 5 years)
👀 See What Homes in Your Neck of the Woods are Fetching
🗓 Months of Supply
⏳ Days on Market
📊 Volume of Annual Sales
🦃 Monthly Annual Sales Price Per Square Foot
🏘 Active Number of Listings in Phoenix -Years Compared
💲 Average List to Close Price
📈 Real Estate Statistics: National Stats
Highlights – by NAR
- First-time buyers made up for 31 percent of residential property sales (31% in August 2018)
- Cash transactions represented 19 percent of home sales (20 percent in August 2018).
- 21% percent of sellers offered incentives – examples: chipping in for closing costs (9 %), buying a home warranty (8 %), and undertaking remodeling (4 %).
- REALTORS® say “low inventory” and “interest rate” are the main things impacting transactions in August 2019.
💰 Average Sales Price for Condos
📆 Months of Condo Inventory Supply in Greater Phoenix
⌚️ Average Time on Market for Condos in Greater Phoenix (over the last 5 years)
Thank you for stopping by to get the Phoenix Real Estate Market Report – October 2019.
Wondering what your home might be worth? Find out instantly with our 15-second home value calculator.
Here’s the most recent home listings just added to the database in the average price range for Phoenix.
All homes here are priced at $300,000 or less.
Available Homes in Greater Phoenix Under 300K