Our Phoenix Real Estate Market Report – May 2019 will give you a better insight into what is happening in the Greater Phoenix housing market. We provide commentary, charts, and graphs that make it plain to see where the market was in the past, is right now, and where it is likely to be heading for.
- 🗓 Months of Supply
- ⏳ Days on Market
- 📊 Volume of Annual Sales
- Monthly Annual Sales Price Per Square Foot
- 🏠 Existing Home Sales for May 2019
- 💲 Average List to Close Price
- 📈 Real Estate Statistics: National Stats
- 🤑 Maricopa County Median Price Range (past 5 years)
- 💰 Average Sales Price for Condos
- 📆 Months of Condo Inventory Supply in Greater Phoenix
- ⌚️ Average Time on Market for Condos in Greater Phoenix (over the last 5 years)
Phoenix Real Estate Charts & Graphs Below
🗓 Months of Supply
⏳ Days on Market
Days on Market tells us how enthusiastic buyers are. We have not seen this much positive urgency since August of 2005. Sellers are in a great place.
📊 Volume of Annual Sales
Almost all of our sales from the last 12 months are “normal” sales. The blue bars in the graph represent the normal transactions. All of the other colors are for distressed properties which tally up to below 2% of all sales for the year.
Monthly Annual Sales Price Per Square Foot
🏠 Existing Home Sales for May 2019
💲 Average List to Close Price
📈 Real Estate Statistics: National Stats
- 83 % of responding agents reported that real estate prices remained consistent or rose in March 2019 versus levels a year ago (89 percent in March 2018).
- Thirty-three percent of all home sales were made by first-time homebuyers compared to 30 percent one year ago.
- Cash sales accounted for 21 percent of all homes sales
- In order to get homes closed 21 percent of all Sellers in the last 12 months contributed towards closing costs and/or repairs.
🤑 Maricopa County Median Price Range (past 5 years)
💰 Average Sales Price for Condos
📆 Months of Condo Inventory Supply in Greater Phoenix
⌚️ Average Time on Market for Condos in Greater Phoenix (over the last 5 years)
Wondering what your home might be worth? Find out instantly with our 15-second home value calculator.
Here’s the most recent home listings just added to the database in the average price range for Phoenix.
All homes here are priced at $300,000 or less.
Available Homes in Greater Phoenix Under 300K