Your Phoenix Real Estate Market Report – March 2018 is out. Get the low-down on the local housing market here in the Phoenix metro. Thinking about buying or selling a Phoenix property? This March 2018 market report is loaded with info.
- 📣 John's Greater Phoenix Housing Market Predictions March 2019
- 🔖 What is the Average Price by Home Size
- 🗓 Months of Supply
- ⏳ Days on Market
- 📊 Volume of Annual Sales
- Monthly Annual Sales Price Per Square Foot
- 🏠 Existing Home Sales for (Month/Year, example: January 2019)
- 🕑 Average Time on Market of Listings in Greater Phoenix for past 5 years
- 🏘 Active Number of Listings in Phoenix
- 💲 Average List to Close Price
- 📈 Real Estate Statistics: National Stats
- 🤑 Maricopa County Median Price Range
- 💰 Average Sales Price for Condos
- 📆 Months of Condo Inventory Supply in Greater Phoenix
- ⌚️ Average Time on Market for Condos in Greater Phoenix
🔖 What is the Average Price by Home Size
🗓 Months of Supply
The chart below plots out the months supply in accordance with the monthly sales rate. It comes from the on all ARMLS sales within the Phoenix metro. Currently, we are sitting at 2.8 months supply.
⏳ Days on Market
Days on Market or DOM is the accumulation of days it is taking to get a property sold in the Phoenix metro. Current DOM is 87.21 days.
📊 Volume of Annual Sales
Monthly Annual Sales Price Per Square Foot
🏠 Existing Home Sales for (Month/Year, example: January 2019)
This chart reflects the sales recorded in the last week of February 2019.
🕑 Average Time on Market of Listings in Greater Phoenix for past 5 years
🏘 Active Number of Listings in Phoenix
💲 Average List to Close Price
📈 Real Estate Statistics: National Stats
- Properties were typically on the market for 49 days comp[ared to 42 days in January 2018.
- Seventy-eight percent of participants indicated that home prices increased or remained stable in January 2019 verses one year ago (89 percent in January 2018).
- Cash sales were responsible for 23% of sales compared to 22% in the previous year.
- 21% of home sellers offered buyer incentives (points, loan fees, and closing costs). Home warranties were also appealing incentives to buyers.
🤑 Maricopa County Median Price Range
💰 Average Sales Price for Condos
📆 Months of Condo Inventory Supply in Greater Phoenix
⌚️ Average Time on Market for Condos in Greater Phoenix
Wondering what your home might be worth? Find out instantly with our 15-second home value calculator.
Here’s the most recent home listings just added to the database in the average price range for Phoenix.
All homes here are priced at $300,000 or less.
Available Homes in Greater Phoenix Under 300K